Donnerstag, 7. April 2011

Outfit 07.04.2011



I came across two birds a few weeks ago, and find your Inspiration Monday great. Greetings from Germany!


Today with wide-legged jeans.

Heute mit Marlene Jeans. Die Jeans habe ich letztes Jahr beim Sale bei H&M für 10 € gekauft. Ich hatte sie nicht anprobiert und war zuhause erstaunt, denn sie macht einen schönen Hintern. Nachdem sie jetzt schon ein halbes Jahr im Schrank hängt und ich nie weiss was ich dazu kombinieren soll habe ich sie angezogen und dann ganz spontan mit Beige kombiniert. Mit der Länge bin ich nicht sicher, sie könnte vielleicht 1 cm kürzer sein.


Strickjacke - H&M
T-Shirt - H&M
Hose - H&M
Gürtel - Marke ?
Schuhe - Marke ?



13 Kommentare:

  1. Hi Daisy, this is Dawn from Suitcase Vignettes, nice to meet you. Your jeans fit you beautifully and the belt is great too. Great look on you. Dawn xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you Dawn, i've had a look through your blog, i really like it and your style is lovely. I'll be following you.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. your outfit is both contemporary and subtly chic. I like the warm color scheme.

    love~mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. you definitely have the legs to pull off wide-leg jeans! i love your take! thanks for participating!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Love the tee. This look is very pretty on you - the right body for it - lucky you! See ya next week.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hi Daisy, schön dass auch andere deutsche Blogger den Weg zu Inspiration Monday finden. Die Blog-Aktionen der US-Blogger sind echt super, schade dass es bisher noch so wenig deutsche Blogs gibt, die dabei sind :-) Ich habe diese Woche nicht teilgenommen, bin aber sonst immer beim Inspiration Monday dabei! :-D Schöne Grüße,
    Lili

    Relatable Style

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Guten Tag! I love that you're posting from Germany! I visited Frankfurt a couple years ago and had a wonderful time there:-)
    Great job with the inspiration. Love your jeans!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Hi! I'm Courtney from MotherInHeels. I like your outfit very much. I enjoy the little ruffle on your top, and the jeans look great!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Ooops! That wasn't a ruffle, it was cute buttons on your top. I think I may have been looking at too many blogs today. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Sorry that I can't comment in German, but I like your take on the inspiration look.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Dawn, Mongy, two birds, kris, Lili, Kara, Mother in Heels and Rebecca,

    thank you for all your lovely comments. you all really made my day better. i will a while to get back to all your wonderful blogs.

    I will be back next Monday with a new try at inspiration monday. hope to see you all next week.
    daisy

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. those wide legs make your legs look a mile long...nice version!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Guten tag!
    Those jeans are great and really suit your long legs
    love
    Lori xo
    http://loriswardrobeblog.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...