Daisy...just lovely. Whenever I see stripes I have to comment...love this on you. Dawn Xoxoxo
Süß! Rock+Ballerina-Outfits stehen Dir super <3 Ist das Mickey Maus auf dem Schal? LG
Ja, Mickey Maus! Ein bißchen Farbe und Kitsch dürfen sein. Ich war schon als Kind ein Mickey Maus Fan und hatte alles von Lampe bis Bikini!
Thank you Dawn, stripes are so easy to combine, I also love stripes.
Adore your scarft! So unique...a statement piece for sure! :)xx Cat brideblu
Thank you Cat!
Love that fun scarf over the stripes. Great look.Try using the timer on your camera next time. If you don't have a tripod you can place it on something.Good luck.Thanks for visiting my blog.Daphne.http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com
oh nein, ich hab mich grad in deinen schal verliebt!!
Daisy...just lovely. Whenever I see stripes I have to comment...love this on you. Dawn Xoxoxo
AntwortenLöschenSüß! Rock+Ballerina-Outfits stehen Dir super <3
AntwortenLöschenIst das Mickey Maus auf dem Schal?
LG
Ja, Mickey Maus! Ein bißchen Farbe und Kitsch dürfen sein. Ich war schon als Kind ein Mickey Maus Fan und hatte alles von Lampe bis Bikini!
AntwortenLöschenThank you Dawn, stripes are so easy to combine, I also love stripes.
AntwortenLöschenAdore your scarft! So unique...a statement piece for sure! :)
AntwortenLöschenxx Cat brideblu
Thank you Cat!
AntwortenLöschenLove that fun scarf over the stripes. Great look.
AntwortenLöschenTry using the timer on your camera next time. If you don't have a tripod you can place it on something.
Good luck.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Daphne.
http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com
oh nein, ich hab mich grad in deinen schal verliebt!!
AntwortenLöschen