Dienstag, 10. Mai 2011

Outfit Inspiration Monday - May 9

 Ich mache bei Inspiration Monday bei dem Blog von two birds mit - jeden Montag
wird ein Outfit von einem Prominenten nachgestylt. Letzte Woche war es
Katie Holmes und diese Woche Nicole Richie.

Here is my outfit for Inspiration Monday, to see some more great outfits visit  two birds.

inspiration picture for may 9: nicole richie

Well, here is my 2. take! I would like to thank you all for your lovely comments last week, they really made me feel welcome! 
This one was actually quite easy, as summer dresses and jeans jackets are my favourites, only the sandals are a problem because I don't like my toes in open shoes.I still needed three outfits and I dindn't like any of my combinations, so I just combined my jeans jacket with my ' stay at home and be lazy' dress, which I wore on Sunday!


Now I only need someone to take better pictures!



3 Kommentare:

  1. Hi Daisy, your outfit is so sweet, love how you belted the dress and the denim goes great with the entire look. I love your big mirror....your home looks uncluttered and pretty. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. i love the red dress! great job!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hübsch - hast Du gut "kopiert", bei mir würde es schon daran scheitern, dass ich kein Blümchenkleid habe :(

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...