Dienstag, 21. Juni 2011

Inspiration Monday 06.20.2011 and Outfit 21.06.2011

 http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2011/stylewatch/hitormiss/110613/olivia-wilde-290.jpg


Today I am back to Inspiration Monday by  two birds. as I do not have a long black skirt like Olivia Wilde, I choose one of my short black ones. I really wanted to wear my new blue ballerinas, so I paired it with a blue cardigan. It is fairly cool here today so if it does get warmer I can always take it off. Now I am off to run some errands and am hoping the sun will come out.






My new Ras Ballerinas, which I orderd from England and they were marked down to 40 Pounds. They have such a cute bow on top and really are comfortable.



12 Kommentare:

  1. ooh, those shoes are so cute! i love the whole look. that skirt looks great on you!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Schönes Outfit und die Schuhe sind wirklich super! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. In diese Schuhe kann man sich einfach nur verlieben! LG

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. oh die ballerinas!!! woooher sind die denn *anstupps* vielleicht verrätst du es uns?! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Love the blue accents, especially the cardigan.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Für alle Ballerina Liebhaber, sie sind von FlannelsFashion, von 110 GBP auf 40 reduziert, leider verlangen sie 30 GBP für Versand. Sie sind aus Stoff, ein wunderschönes Blau und die Rolle oben ist einfach mal was anderes. LG

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Daisy the shoes are so feminine and beautiful. Great color. You look great in everything you put on. You have a wonderful figure. Lucky. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Zauberhaft, die Ballerinas sind ein Traum! Passte die Größe auf Anhieb oder musstest du die Schuhe noch einmal zurücksenden? Bestellst du regelmäßig dort?

    Herzliche Grüße
    Denise

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Ich habe das erste mal dort bestellt und 39 passt gut, bei 30 GBP wäre hin- und herschicken doch zu teuer. Aber es war sicher nicht das letzte mal. LG

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. great interpretation of the outfit, i love your blue flats and blue sweater with the white and black.

    i look forward to seeing what you wear this monday. (i love that google chrome translated your page from german to english!)

    clayrachael.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Dein Outfit ist viel stimmiger als das Original (und auch nicht so durchsichtig :))
    Das sind also die Schuhe aus der 3. Box! Gefallen mir gut!

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...