Today I am back to Inspiration Monday by two birds!
Today's inspiration is Diane Kruger, she is wearing a lovely colour combination of green and purple/magenta on a shopping trip. I tried two versions with the lovely stylings of Diane Kruger and even if these are colours I would never have thought of combining together, I did find them quite nice together. Inspiration Mondays always gives me a reason to dig out my heels that I very seldom wear. Diane Kruger looks so casual in this outfit and I do feel rather dressed up. But, now I could imagine wearing these colours together, I would change the cross-body bag for a clutch to make it more elegant.
Without the Belt

i don't know which one i like better! i think outfit two with the belt just because i adore that skirt color!
AntwortenLöschenBoth outfits are great, but I also like number two better, just because it's more summery!
AntwortenLöschenIch schließe mich Two Birds an: Die zweite Kombination gefällt besonders, da der Rock herrlich leuchtend gefärbt ist! Verrätst du, ob er noch käuflich erwerbbar ist?
AntwortenLöschenHerzliche Grüße
Denise
Super Kombis !!!
AntwortenLöschenSieht alles toll aus !!!
das letzte outfit gefällt mir! schöne farben. :)
AntwortenLöschenDaisy, you look fantastic in these colors. The skirt color is gorgeous. Wow! Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo
AntwortenLöschenOk I just looked again and see that the skirt colors are different...I love both on you...great style and color. Dawn xo
AntwortenLöschenVielen Dank für die lieben Kommentare.
AntwortenLöschenDer 2. Rock ist von Mango und schon ein paar Jahre alt. Der 1. Rock und das 2. Top gehören eigentlich zusammen und sind von Closed, wobei der Rock mal ein langer Ballonrock war. Mich haben die Farbkombis inspiriert auch mal gewagtere Farben z kombinieren. LG
Hi Daisy - Thanks for the follow! You look wunderbar (is that right?) or FABULOUS, as we say! I like the second combo best I think - and those shoes look like "sitting shoes" to me!
AntwortenLöschenI love the flip flopping of colors...both outfits are very cute!
AntwortenLöschenxoShelly
This looks very cool. You nailed it with the 1st look I think.
AntwortenLöschenDaphne.
http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com
wow, you totally have similar pieces to Diane Krueger! you look lovely! these are great looks and such a fresh color combo!
AntwortenLöschenspinning-threads.blogspot.com
incredible you had the reverse of your inspiration outfit! i have to say, i love the color of the second skirt!!!
AntwortenLöschenps: i didn't even think to take off the cardigan! i'll definitely be wearing this dress again and will show the amazing neck detail~
AntwortenLöschenthank you so much for asking that question! it really got me thinking that i need to be more considerate and when i mention a detail, to actually show the detail!