Montag, 1. August 2011

Inspiration Monday - August 1st 2011

Our inspiration for today is Alexa Chung in a very casual romper with an olive shirt and wedges. Since we are having the first warm day for quite a while I decided on a dress as I have no romper (other than as pj's and you don't really want to see them) and a jacket instead of the shirt. I even wore my purple wedges with a heel, Inspiration Monday inspires me to wear heels once in a while.

If you would like to see more Alexa Chung inspired outfits check out   two birds  and their wonderful blog.








Jacket - Belstaff
Dress - Vero Moda
Shoes - Castaner
Scarf - H&M

13 Kommentare:

  1. i love this outfit! i think it is even better than alexa's! i would love to own each piece. those purple wedges are fab.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love the cut of your jacket, I have been looking for a similar one! Also, love the pop of color on your feet!!

    xoShelly

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. i love those heels! they add the perfect touch of color to your wonderful outfit!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love how you added the blue shoes and scarf to the look. I think Alexa's look was a little bland but you spiced it up and it looks great.

    Julie

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wow, das hast du toll umgesetzt, passt sehr schön zu dir! Die Jacke habe ich jetzt übrigens schon öfter an dir bewundert, ist sie aus Baumwolle? LG

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. cute outfit. but really REALLY loving those gorgeous blue wedges!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I really, really love that jacket!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. i love those purple wedges!and that you held a scarf as an accessory? as a european you just ooze chicness!

    love the flowing feminine dress with the collared jacket, reflects the inspiration outfit well

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. you look cute in the dress, I think I haven't seen you in a dress, you should wear them more often because you look great! I like the scarf of course and the cool jacket!

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Wonderful outfit. Jacket and scarf get my vote!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Die Jacke ist ja mal wirklich der Oberhammer!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Haha, a post about pj's would be different! ;) That tough little jacket was perfect for this challenge because it's so similar to the olive green shirt. I love those blue wedges!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Deine Kombi gefällt mir mal wieder besser als das Original (wobei ich immer noch eine Military Hemdjacke suche). Bei Dir stimt es einfach - Längen und Farben :)
    LG

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...